[FC] Smellin' gas

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 09:58:08 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/2/2005 9:49:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jforgey4 at yahoo.com writes:

On to my  next set of questions  - would like to
replace the front bench seat of  the Brier with bucket
seats - have noticed a lot of pictures on the web  of
FC's with this feature. Will any corvair bucket seats
work? and what  is the process? Also, if anyone has
bucket seats I would be  interested.

    Some time ago I did a tech article on changing to  bucket seats in an FC.
I know the article is in the tech guide and I am sure it  is also in the list
of FC tech articles in Corvantics.
    There also was a single seat, not really a bucket,  for the FC as well
that is stock. Although I am sure you are refering to  aftermarket seats.
    Ken Hand