[FC] BOOKS AND GROUP RED UPDATE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 12:15:45 EST 2005

ooops i have all the books so will look them up as soon as i can.  the
powerglide in my truck has been spitting fluid out of that vent again. thats 2 or
more converters , and 2 trannys. i have to be doing something very stupid. i
think i may try a car trans without the cooler.
today i dropped the powertrain out of my truck and started taking the engine
apart. when i turned it over by hand it sure wheezed a lot.  i cant wait to
see what the rings and cylinders look like, no signs around the tops like a
headgasket.  after lunch i hope to get heads off and see .  building a pile of
parts to clean , thats for sure. i will post pictures of my dungeon on the
webpicture site soon.
 the plan is for a comeplete new powertrain, engine , trans , and
differential. i hope to try a 3:27 rear axle against the powerglide. hope it is not a
mistake.
regards, tim colson