[FC] DARN Tranny Spitting

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 05:31:05 EST 2005

but i tried that. i am frustrated this time . i keep a snout in my "special
tool" colection along with a shaft.  i have lost track of whats what the last
couple years..i took car trannys and put fc pump covers on them , filling that
void as shown in the tech guide.  way back before i knew about that i did some
with no problems. they must not have been cooling as well? well at least they
worked ok.  i will disect thios unit soon , but my shop is small , and the
piles of parts etc are building up because i again have too much going on .
thanks for the good info , i will keep you posted.  at least that area under the
truck will never rust..
regards, tim colson                        playing detective