[FC] Electric Rampside

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 8 09:08:53 EST 2005

Don't forget to never have it towed with the wheels on the ground.  That is what killed the first electric Corvair that was built by the students at MIT back in the 1960's.  When the batteries died, it was flat towed back to the school and that burned out the motor.  I saw the actual car in the 1980's sitting in someone's back yard.  That person has since died and I believe that the car has also gone to its final resting place by being recycled into a car from Japan.
Paul in CT