[FC] dual exhaust

Rad Davis rad.davis at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 20:54:02 EST 2005

As an addition to Dad's usual helpful and informative post, it's worth
noting that 140 HP exhaust logs work just fine on 80-110 HP engines with
110 packings to the heads, and offer somewhat less restriction.  So you
have the option of using either 110 or 140 U pipes as your source material,
and just need to choose your manifolds (and manifold to J pipe packings) to
match.

Rad Davis:                                        rad.davis at comcast.net
Corvairs--65, 66 Corsa coupes, '65 'brier Deluxe   http://www.corvair.org/
Keeper of the Forward Control Corvair Primer:
http://www.mindspring.com/~corvair/fc1.html
"We did Nebraska in seven minutes today. I think that's probably the best
way to do Nebraska."                            --Brian Shul, _Sled Driver_