[FC] Re: Replacing lifters

galaxyflyer1 galaxyflyer1 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 14:03:54 EST 2005

 Thanks!
I especially like the answers that say why do it?. Ive got one noisy one that Ive made sure several times that I have it adjusted properly ( using the hints from Clark's tech section). It gets quieter when it warms up but not completely. I'm trying to "clean" it out by rapid oil changes and now using a quart of Rislon to help.

Besides the slight noise, I was afraid that perhaps I may do long term damage to the valves or something?

Oh ya, and I'm going to bite the bullet and put new glass in. Ouch!

Bob
63 Greenbrier