[FC] Screw for rear air outlet grille

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 04:39:03 EST 2005

oh yes different than early screws also...they are 5/16 i think.. i will look
later. now i have taken a hex head bolt type out of some also , but i always
thought they were "added". there are nuts welded on the body for these to go
into so no need for self tapping / drilling like cars.all my early cars had a
phillips self tapping/drilling (well pointed anyhow) about a number 8?   maybe
early early like 60 or lakewood had something slightly different , cant
remember , and my lakewood is apart in the garage.  my assembly manuals are in file
cabs on my moving truck out in the snowdrift. they would show the correct
hardware.
regards, tim colson.