[FC] Not one, not two, but THREE rim sizes for FCs!!!!

Bryan Blackwell corvanatics@corvair.org
Tue Feb 15 20:29:03 2005

Hi Mike,

We have chrome 14 x 6" Chevy wheels on ours, 3 1/2" backspace.  They
are very close to the tie rods, but they fit.  That puts all of the
extra width on the outside, but with relatively tall sidewalls I
haven't noticed any issues.

--Bryan