[FC] 61-63 Front Crossmember For Sale

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Mon Feb 21 21:24:31 EST 2005

Hello Folks;

I have a front suspension crossmember for sale that was removed from a '63
Greenbrier (Flint built) that I have slowly been parting out.  This
crossmember is in very solid, sound condition and has been shot blasted
down to clean metal then coated inside and out with Zero Rust (POR-15
equivalent).

Item is located in Hancock, MI (Upper Peninsula).  I can deliver it to
points between here and Madison, WI the 22nd-23rd of March or to the
Detroit area at the end of March.  I believe it could also be boxed and
shipped to other destinations.

Asking price: $150.00 - considering the effort to strip, blast and paint,
this is quite a deal.

Please e-mail privately for pictures.

Dale Dewald
dkdewald at pasty.net