[FC] Re: Corvair parts

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 00:54:25 EST 2005

Hi everyone!
    I'm writting to ask everyone what should I do about ordering parts and received them without a receipt from a Corvair Parts Company (no names), I contacted the company via phone and they was to email me a receipt so far its been a week and a half since I have received those parts and still no receipt. It's not that I care about it but when I had my Corvair FC in the garage and they lost the parts so I replaced them and now I can't even have the garage reinburse me. Thanks for listening.
Charlie B