[FC] Re: Corvair parts

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 07:37:26 EST 2005

Put a name on the company and then ask the question.  This being politically correct on every post is getting ridiculous.  How did you pay for the parts?  If by credit card, then contact the credit card company and dispute the amount.  You have no idea if you were charged the correct amount unless you have a invoice.  If they didn't include a invoice with the parts, how do you know what each item costs.  I have never had this happen from any of two big vendors out there.  Must be one of the smaller ones.