[FC] towing

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Feb 25 12:22:23 EST 2005

I'll agree with Tim - towing a 95 inch wheelbase FC is not the same as
a 108 in wheelbase Corvair car.  I towed our GB a few miles with
Ellie's F150 and it was not as stable as I'd have liked.  Trailer
towing is much better.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa