[FC] Membership -- was Re: Mirrors

Melanie Teller corvanatics@corvair.org
Sat Jan 8 18:48:02 2005

HI all (and/or DIane),

I'm blind--I can't seem to find application information for COrvanatics.  I
did just join (online) CORSA.  I'd like to make 2005 the year that I get
Mugsy into some semblance of order (in other words, I want to drive him
around town!).

THanks for the info on joining Corvanatics (other than the yahoo list).

Oh, and since this came from the Mirrors messages, I'll ask--my rampy did
have a small round mirror on the driver side--it 'disappeared' somewhere
along it's travels.  Do y'all think the small round mirror was stock?  It
seems the truck had the big "flap" mirrors on both sides early on (truck
was my dad's originally)

My best,

Melanie Teller
Northridge, CA
'61 Rampy

visit my site at  http://home.earthlink.net/~ponymel/
see my '61 Rampy under "Mugsy, the Truck!