[FC] Wiring harness

Tom St.Amand corvanatics@corvair.org
Sun Jan 9 13:20:03 2005

I just bought two parts vans (a 62 with a 65, 95 horse PG drivetrain I'll
probably sell) and a 64 window Corvan.  I live in Port Angeles one mile from
the ferry terminal if you want to make a trip over and salvage the wiring you
are more than welcome. email me at
lumppytom@hotmail.com<mailto:lumppytom@hotmail.com> or call at (360) 452-5374
Tom St. Amand
Port Angeles WA

61 rampside
64 Greenbrier
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike weirmier<mailto:wmaw@shaw.ca>
  To: corvanatics@corvair.org<mailto:corvanatics@corvair.org>
  Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 9:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [FC] Wiring harness

  So I'm trying to put together my vans front harness.  Having identity
  problems with the front harness.
  Please note I'm not sure what the harness I'm using came from.
  1: I don't have a steering column harness/ signal/horn unit
      It's 6 prong and triangle in shape
      (does anyone have one to sell me?)(original was cut)
  2: It has a sub harness that goes to the defrost tower with     a coiled
  wire going into the tower
      (what the heck is this for?)
  3: Seems to get a harness to be compatible with everything, I need to part
  out a whole front end, Dash, harness, and column together.

  What to do?  Please help.  I have my headlight relays made but I can't put
  it together untill I get this figured out.

  THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

  Mike Weirmier
  Westbrier, Vic, B.C.