[FC] suspicious activity on eBay... I need your advice folks....

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Mon Jul 11 01:37:35 EDT 2005

I received an ebay account incident alert from Alyssa N Grove claiming that someone has tried to use my account to bid on ebay. The email goes on to say that I need to reply within 48 hours with a code number and do up a form to confirm my account.

I am very suspicious of this warning and see it as a way for someone else to get my information.

Has anyone had this kind of experience with ebay?

thanx
Merv Krull
SalmonArm, BC