[FC] suspicious activity on eBay... I need your advice folks....

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 11 01:42:00 EDT 2005

Merv,

Chances are that you are exactly RIGHT in your suspicions.  Best course - DO
NOT respond.  Instead, forward to eBay including all headers (if you know
how) - but forward to eBay even if you can't include headers.

If you look closely at the email, I'm sure you will find that it comes from
someplace OTHER THAN eBay.

Later, JR