[FC] truck bed swap

Tom St.Amand lumppytom at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 23:27:44 EDT 2005

Has anybody had any experience replacing the lower bed and mid step in a rampside? I have a rusty truck and a perfectly good set in a parts van they appear to have bolts holding them down around the perimeter but the back of the cab which looks bolted and tack welded on, looks like it has to come off to get the bed off. Aside from filling the seat hold down holes it looks like a great match if there isn't a lot of cutting hidden welds from underneath.  I am hoping the mid step unbolts also once I remove the side panels.

Anybody need a good set of sub mats and a top mat with one tear for the center of a van? I could take them to Portland I would like to swap them for a set of outside mirrors I could put on a 64 truck.

Thanks,
Tom St. Amand
lumppytom at hotmail.com<mailto:lumppytom at hotmail.com>