[FC] How do you remove the key tumbler from the ignition switch...?

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Jul 17 14:25:35 EDT 2005

Hi folks!

This is one of those little drive me crazy things... when I took the instrument panel apart, I stuck a wire in the hole in the key switch and fiddled with it to no avail. But then, when I went to set the panel down, the tumbler came tumbling out and I was able to continue taking the panel apart.

I put the key tumbler back into the ignition switch again this morning just to see how the damn thing works, and do you think I can take it apart again?

I tried sticking the wire back into the hole in the key switch and lined it up with the little spring loaded do ma hicky and kept pushing it and jostling it and all that good stuff.... nothing. Not even a hint.

Tried with the key in and with the key out (key was in when it fell out!)

nothing

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

toodles
Merv KRull
Salmon Arm, BC