[FC] speed and power, or power and speed

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 03:37:46 EDT 2005

At what indicated speed are we talking?  These things are like driving a
billboard.  If it "cuts out" at 65 against a 20 mph headwind, the engine is
telling you that it is just too warm.

Yes, it could be fuel pump - but there is a lot of other things it "could
be" as well.  And, switching to elec pump does not mean an automatic cure.

What makes you think that it is a fuel related problem?

PS to Diane.  Got the reminder card today.  Sorry for sleeping at the
switch.  Check will go out ASAP.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140