[FC] Boomerang/ and now ' 61 4spd tranny mount

Thomas Shepard teshep at marshallnet.com
Sat Jul 30 20:24:52 EDT 2005

Hey Paul, IF you were handicaped like I am then you would know what it
islike to live too close to the bone.
I am going to have to start looking for work. I have PAD Peripherial Artery
Disease, my legs are dead from the middle of my calfs to the bottom of my
feet. I haven't been able to work since 1999 and the bills just keep coming.
I found out that one of my tires on my '65 Monza was worn to the wire cords
and the other one is like it. I don't have enough money to buy new tires or
used one even.
Life just sucks, and then some people have it made!!!!
Tom Shepard