[FC] side door hinge pin

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 23:21:13 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/31/2005 7:02:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
stiles at paonline.com writes:

Anyone  know of a new GM replacement hinge pin that would fit FC side door
hinges?  Aftermarket or other brand hinge pin that will work,  even with a
slight  redrilling of the hinge pin holes? How about a source for BRONZE hinge
bushings (not plastic) for same.

My front side door is dragging,  largely because of worn plastic hinge
bushings which were replaced a few years  ago, but started wearing down almost
immediately.

    How many pins and bushings do you want? I have  bronze bushings that fit
with just a drill clean up and the pins are 1/4" to  long. seems to me the
price is $3 set, 1 pin, 2 bushings. Plus shipping.
    Ken Hand