[FC] side door hinge pin

Gail P Policella gailvair at juno.com
Sun Jul 31 23:29:39 EDT 2005

Ben,

We had no luck locating any aftermarket hinge pins or the bronze
bushings.  So we used some extra hinges from stripped out vans and used
the best.  We used the Clark's plastic bushings-  So far so good.

Gail P. Policella  Margate, FL
Chapter # 333  South Florida Corvairs
64 Deluxe Greenbrier with Dealer Camper Kit
65 Monza Coupe/ 66 Corsa Convertible