[FC] re: FC trips

Michael E. Sweaney monza17 at cox.net
Thu Jun 9 09:14:24 EDT 2005

Although my spouse and I are still working on ours and It is "going" to be
going on the road this summer or else.  :-)  We had the debate of to restore
or not to restore.  We decided to have it as said before, "nice but
useable."
I know another Tim who built a house three years ago and hauled a lot of
stuff over the time of a year.  He said that his Rampside (Murfy) was the
most useful and valuable tool he owned.  Some of the things he hauled that I
know of were 12 foot steel studs, big drill press, sheet steel, lots of NOS
Corvair parts (Rampside full or more), furniture, dogs and their
possessions, electric lawn tractors, entire shop worth of tools, etc.  The
other thing about FC's is (within reason) you get tired of loading it before
you overload it.  Mike