[FC] fuel tank sender

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 12:49:36 EDT 2005

What's the standard procedure to fix the fuel gauge sender? What should I
check first...last? Also, with my speedo, the inner piece of the cable is
spinning when the motor runs, the speedo needle moves when I spin the insert a little
bit with my finger; but when I attach the cable the speedo still doesn't
work. Any tips? Almost done with the Rampside for Hot August Nights; then I can
start maintaining the 'Brier (long neglected and shooting smoke until it warms
up).