[FC] FC interior colours....

Merv Krull and or Loretta Prosser krupross at sunwave.net
Sat Mar 5 19:33:18 EST 2005

Hi folks!

Kent Sullivan's site shows the one and only interior colour for the Standard model Greenbrier is Fawn. There is more variety for Custom models. I have a Standard, but there are several different colours in there.... floor is some kind of grey, some other parts like behind the front seat is blue sort of, the bulk of the interior (walls, roof) is more like the grey-green colour, and finally the dash has some off white.

Perhaps the colour chip samples from Kent's site are not quite spot on... but with so many different colour in different areas, I think I need the assembled multitude to enlighten me as to what the interior is supposed to be...

One addition... my GB has never been repainted, so I could just go with what is already there and try to colour match instead of using the chips....

thanx
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC