[FC] FC interior colours....

Diane Galli rdgalli at tcsn.net
Sat Mar 5 21:36:14 EST 2005

Corvanatics has available, a three booklet combination of GM booklets, Paint
Codes, Paint and Trim Combinations, and Prices and Options. These are
available from the Corvanatics Sec/treas (me) for $5.00 US, ppd. These give
paint formulas, etc. No paint chips. Should be very helpful in your
restoration.

     Corvanatics
     Diane Galli, Sec/treas.
     5000 Cascabel Rd.