[FC] f.c. vent window w/strp ?

GERALD NAFZIGER GNAFZIGER1288 at msn.com
Mon Mar 7 14:37:00 EST 2005

I am working on a 61 rmpsde vent window replacing the w/strip. The division channel is toast ordered replacement from Clark's. I am concerned about reviting the div. channel to the vent frame work. The new div. channel does not have the rivet holes drilled and they will need to countersunk to match old channel. In drilling and countersinking I am afraid of getting the vent window assy. out of alignment with the main window channel. And will I be able to rivet things tight enough to make it work ?
Can someone who has done this repair advise me please.? You may post me at gnafziger1288 at msn.com<mailto:gnafziger1288 at msn.com>   Thank you very much.          Jerry Nafziger
                                                                           Corsa member
                                                                           Iowa Corvair Enth. member
                                                                           65 140 4 spd cpe