[FC] f.c. vent window w/strp ?

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 7 23:01:25 EST 2005

get some good 2 part epoxy glue and glue the new weatherstrip into the channel.  Just clamp it in place along the entire length and allow 24 hours to dry.  That is what I have always done and never had any problems with them coming loose.  Make sure that you replace the other side channel weatherstrip or the window will still rattle.  While you have it out, make sure that the rollers are still tight and round.  Lube everything and put back together.  The door  window cranks should be at 4 o'clock position when the window is fully up and you are looking straight at them.  This will keep the window from falling as you go over bumps and the handles weight will keep them closed.  Check the assembly manual if you don't understand these instructions..... Paul in CT...