[FC] Re: FC Back-up lights

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 01:46:41 EST 2005

HI everyone;
   I've seen emails about FC back up lights, can anyone tell me where I can get a set of back-up lights that is not over $30.00. My FC is A "64" Greenbrier with Auto. ( Hey Paul its a"64" not a "62" ) someone switch The title when they repainted it I've not found the number on the frame yet but I've got a good idea where it is located. The Inspection Plug for the Master Cylinder is a 4" plug not the 3". There is no way anyone would weld a floor panel from another van in the front of this FC also there is to many things like the vent under the dash also in the 61 to 63 FC the cancel cams are 1 1/2 " long as to the 64 to 65 its only 1 1/8" long , Larry sent me one for a 62 and I had to cut it down to fit. This is to many changes for someone to make this a 62 FC. Its running and I 've had it out driving it around now what I need to do is find a good bodyman and painter. I'll keep in touch let everyone know the progress.
Thanks
Charles Bartlett or Charlie