[FC] Re; Back-Up Lamps

David C. Herrin III source at adnc.com
Wed Mar 16 04:27:22 EST 2005

JR
Do not trust my memory - but I think they are similar shape but larger in
size... Please advise.
I am soon to release an inexpensive sub "reflector" - tested for 3 years in
SoCal - still looks great.
I also have real Halogen Lamps 1157 & 1156 - to be field tested.
If I can find a quantity of FC Taillight Housings I might offer an
"exchange" service - i.g. new sockets.
I haven't had time to follow up on new FC Tail Lenses ... no time ... no
money ...
FC Accel and Clutch Cables progressing - down to a bracket - stamping,
hardware kits and instructions.
Looks like removing fuel tank is easiest to change either cable.

Just got my first Red Light Ticket - driving thru same intersection 33 years
-  they shortened the "yellow" from 7 seconds to 4 in 45 mph zone with
obstructed signals yet
the newest attempt to generate income in SoCal. Speed Cameras are next ...

Fuel Regular Unleaded 87 octane RIN/RON is @ $ 2.39 gal. and climbing ....

Hey SPRING BREAK is coming - are thongs still popular ? ; )

David