[FC] Oil Cooler

Greenbrier Goon greenbriergoon at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 19:24:35 EST 2005

Yes.  I spent alot of time chipping away all of the casting flash on these heads when I had them rebuilt.

I seem to remember determining that it was a 102 hp engine by the numbers on the heads.  I might have to look at that again.  I have been told that 102 hp engines were not offered in FCs.

Charles

J R Read_HML <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I think that is an 80hp engine. Don't know for certain. If so, should not
get THAT hot. Were the heads ever de-flashed? If you are not getting good
air to all the fins, that could have a big impact on how hot the engine (and
oil) eventually gets on a long run.

Later, JR

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm