[FC] Window and door problems

Ben's Bus bensbus at paonline.com
Sun May 1 08:38:11 EDT 2005

Dave Palmer of California rebuilds (rebuilt?) these door catch units years
ago. His ads were in the CorvanAntics newsletters, and I saw a rebuilt on at
Daytona. He uses a heavy duty spring and other tweaking to make the doos
open and close properly every time. You might want ot contact him for more
info to see if he is still doing this procedure.

Ben Stiles