[FC] Sunvisors

Ruth Dorogi dfamily at cecomet.net
Mon May 2 19:20:27 EDT 2005

I used the old sunvisor as a pattern and cut a new one out of light weight
cardboard.  I handstitched the old binding back on duplicating the stitch
pattern the best I could.  It was tedious but few can tell it from an
original sunvisor.  I sprayed it a silver grey color to match the other
visor.   It was a passenger side visor that I did.  Dennis Dorogi