[FC] ground straps and muffler support

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Thu May 5 10:03:57 EDT 2005

Finally got some time last night to work on the rampy.  While hooking up all
the little things I found the ground straps that go from the engine to body,
but for the life of me I can not remember where I took them off.  They look
to short to make it from the engine to frame so I am a bit confused on this.

Started to re-hang the exhaust.  PO had dual exhaust on and I was going to
reuse it.  The supports that he used were the universal type and to the
body.  Since they were broken any way I figure I might as well do it right
and support off the engine.  Any tips on doing so?  Is there someone that
makes a support for dual exhaust on an FC?

Still working on getting the accelerator pedal to return.  I am sure it is
where the rod passes through the floor.  Just need time...

Also does the engine wiring harness pass behind or in front of the motor
mount?

Keith Hammett