[FC] Yuma to Victoria this weekend

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu May 5 12:42:33 EDT 2005

Hey Phil,

We are undertaking the rather daunting task of driving a 1961 Rampside with
a camper from Yuma AZ to Victoria this weekend.  We really haven't set any
of our plans in stone, other than the arrival time in Yuma and our (crossed
fingers) planned crossing time at the border.   If everything goes as hoped
we'll have a nice leisurely drive up I-5 over 3 or 4 days.   Stopping to
check out "The Source" is definitely within the realm of possibilities for
things we can do enroute, if we can arrive at a time that finds Mr. Herrin
around we'll grab that master cyl. kit for you.

Why, the longer I'm into Corvairs, do the situations I find myself in become
crazier and crazier?

The CORSA roster is sitting on top of the tool kit, just in case.  If you
happen to be driving by (we're not going to be setting any land speed
records) a Yellow and White Rampside w/camper headed north this weekend,
give us a honk!

Regards,
Joel