[FC] "POR" and the truck bed

SHGraphics at aol.com SHGraphics at aol.com
Thu May 12 00:44:00 EDT 2005

Hello Tim,
    I'm currently coating the entire underside of my Rampside with POR15, and
so far, so good. I've used about 1/2 of one quart, and finished one
wheelwell, and the entire front underside. It goes on great with a brush, but be sure
to wear long rubber gloves - if it dries on your skin, you cannot get it off!
    They said that all I'll need is two quarts...we'll see. It's about $75
for two quarts. You can buy it direct from JT Outfitters at 336-591-1108. Good
luck.
Take care,
Bill
'61 Rampside

P.S. - Sorry, but it will be a couple of years before I can say how well
POR15 works.