[FC] "POR"

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu May 12 01:16:00 EDT 2005

i bought a gallon to do the boat outdrives and under the rampy and the
greenbrier. my dangerous plan is to attempt to spray them  (outdoors).i will be
using a gun designed for rust proofing with long wands etc. if i feel that it is
unsafe i will abort the mission. i will tip the vehicle on one side so the
constant breeze here will work for keeping fumes away from me and my mask.if i
live long enough to do this i will report back..  way too much other stuff going
on here for me to enjoy working on my cars for now.(by the way i sprayed the
outdrives on the boat..worked aok but overspray does not come off where masking
was a touch short..)
regards, tim colson