[FC] Brake Tubing Bending

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Nov 12 14:45:39 EST 2005

Hiya Office :-)

I made a short radius tubing bender by stacking a fender washer, then
the diameter's worth of regular washers, then another fender washer.  I
cut a notch in the fender washers for the nut to fit in and clamped it
in a vise.  With that I was able to bend lines which turned 90 degrees
in less than an inch of distance from the MC.

--Bryan