[FC] Editor Needed

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Nov 15 12:18:57 EST 2005

2 years ago, I took another clubs newsletter, to that level. Not a Corvair
Club, a T-Bird club. In a short time I had 60% of the membership receiving
the newsletter via e-mail. The previous newsletter was the old cut, past,
photocopy single page. It went to 4 pages, color pictures, and a lot of
tech info "borrowed" from the internet, and a lot of humor as well. Even
most of those receiving the same newsletter via regular mail were happy.
But, there were some, who resented it, only 3 or 4 people, but felt they
were shortchanged because they "chose" to remain computer illiterate, and
were exceptionally PO'd as I would only accept pictures to add to the
newsletter that were sent digitally, or burned on a disc. (I don't have a
scanner, and the quality would suffer anyways.
Those receiving the newsletter via snail mail, also only got black and
white pictures in their newsletter.

Of course, you won't see anyone saying the idea is bad here...........we
are all computer users.

My Corvair club chapter is close to 70% via e-mail

Gary Swiatowy