[FC] RE: Electric Rampside

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 13:18:42 EST 2005

Bryan,
     I have a piece of plywood that's covered with
indoor outdoor carpet that I use as a battery cover.
I'm not all that happy with it though. I'm looking
into various designs and materials that I can use to
make a "nice" functional cover that looks good also.
It's on my list of things to do to the truck...  ;-)

TiM

>Pretty cool - I realize it doesn't rain that much out
there, but >do you plan on a cover for the batteries?
I'm also thinking it >might help extend their life if
they're out of the sun.

>--Bryan

>On Nov 11, 2005, at 12:28 PM, TiM M wrote:

>> Some people had expressed interest in pictures of
my