[FC] Assembly Manual Nuts & Bolts

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 22 17:48:25 EST 2005

Someone unknown made one about 10 years ago, but it was riddled with mistakes from what I had heard and never published.  If you can find a Chevrolet full sized car parts manual that was published in the 1960's you will find a section of "standard" hardware and the corresponding part numbers......Paul in CT