[FC] '61 rampy

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 07:49:41 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/25/2005 6:08:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rampside at ncweb.com writes:

I also  have a 140 with a PG in my rampside, and have not had any trouble
with it  dropping seats. This is my everyday driver. The only downfall is
that I  don't think it was worth the trouble to do the swap as the
performance  increase compared to the 110 that I had in it was that radical
to have made  the change worth while.

    In your PG Truck, did you put a manual trans 140  in? A 140 with a PG
needs to have the PG 140 engine installed in order to see  the performance gain
below 40 MPH. I have owned several 140 PG cars and they do  run slightly better
than a 110 will, even off the line.
    Ken Hand