[FC] torque converter snout

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Nov 30 20:05:26 EST 2005

If it is not to bad you can just rotate it 180 degrees.. This does
require complete disassembly of the differential.  I just call Larry
Shaprio and get a good used one.  Be aware there are two different
ones one for 60-61 plus early 62 and mid 62 on.  No they are not
interchangeable. This know thanks to Bob Galli.  See Bob Ballew's
pamphlet on Corvair differentials for more info.
Jim Davis