[FC] key barrel

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 04:42:05 EDT 2005

my set had 100 when new.  but i no longer lend them because of a few (not
many ) missing. my gm lock expert with tools etc has passed on also so i use
force and when putting them together leave pins out . i have lock sets made years
ago that all take the same key. all of my antuiqes includeing 2 vettes from
the past take the same key. you can get the cylinder out by force, but dont plan
on using it again. the right guy can pick it with tools also. go to a
locksmith , it is much less violent. i still keep a drawer of lock parts , just in
case.
regards, tim colson