[FC] Bearing REGREASE THANKS

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 14 15:48:04 EDT 2005

If you are rebuilding everything, then the dual master cylinder isn't needed.  Singles are fine when properly maintained.  Use silicone brake fluid and it will last forever.  I rebuilt all the brakes in my '64 12 years ago and put in silicone.  They stop  as well now as then did when new.  Also while everything is apart, rebuild the paint the heater box.  Paul in CT.