[FC] Looking for a bracket

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 3 12:27:09 EDT 2005

section 7 sheet C5.00 ( last page ) in the 1964 FC assembly manual.  Part 3827695 - Bracket - Group 0.846.  Checking the 1961 issue of the 1962 Canadian parts book, that isn't a good part number.  When I check the January 1964 - Canadian 1964 corvair parts book, it shows that part as being used on the 1963 & 1964 R1200 models.  My guess is that the assembly manual might not be correct or that it is a late production part for 1962.  It isn't the first time that I have found mistakes in the assembly manuals.  The same group also lists some other part numbers with similar descriptions.
Paul in CT....