[FC] CORVAIR PARTS SURFACED

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 30 13:20:24 EDT 2005

What do you want to replace it with?  I've seen stock bench seats recovered
for as little as $500Cdn.  Your other option would be a seat of the rare FC
Bucket seats, and I know a guy that has/had a set for sale up the coast from
you.

The other option I've been playing with is finding a nice rear bench seat
from another vehicle that measures up to the same size as the FC front bench
and then transfering the foam and covering to the FC frame.  I dunno if it's
possible, but it might be worth a try.

Regards,
Joel