[FC] wheels

Jim Forgey jforgey4 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 11:37:18 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I know this same question was posted a little while
ago, but I'm looking for a wheel to replace my spare (
it's the wrong size ) - I know I need a 14x5 with 3
inch back spacing - Clarks is out of the NOS wheels
for FC's - any suggestions - or does anyone have
something sitting around that they think would fit? I
have talked with the Tire Rack - but they have not
been real helpful with this.

Thanks for any help.

Jim Forgey
64 Brier
61 Lakewood ( back on the road sometime soon I hope ) :-)