[FC] Newsletter Stuff

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 09:23:58 EDT 2006

Hi all
  We have over 60 Club members now onthe E-Letter List
  Even with dial up Interanet reports have been good on down load time.
  There also has been positive comments on having full color pictures.
  I have been working on adding all Corsa Chapters to our Emailing list so we have the opportunity to get more exposure.

  If you have an thing for the next news letter please forward to me.     off list
  Pictures
  Articles
  Classifieds
  Tech articles

  Thanks

Mike Moyer
Corvan Antics Editor
Vair Parts & Repairs
1963 Greenbrier Deluxe 64 110 FC motor / 4 Spd
1963 Rampside 110 4spd (Group Red)
1964 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C
1965 Monza Convertible 140 4 spd X 2