[FC] Sway bar testimonial

Bill Wells brierpath at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 17:50:46 EDT 2006

Hey Folks,

  Hats off to the person who discovered that Addco was still selling sway bars for our FCs. I ordered a couple and just got the front one installed on my Greenbrier.
  Wow!, what a difference. Even backing out of the drive way I felt the difference. It seems the stock greenbriers are constantly slightly rocking side to side as they go down the road. With the front bar installed, it feels rock solid at all times...very much like my full size GM pickup. No more slowing to a crawl around corners to keep from scaring the missus.There seems to be slightly more harshness to small bumps, but no change to dips. I plan to remove the stiff Dodge pickup shocks I have on for some softer units.
  I have been driving Greenbriers for 11 years and this is a great addition. I am contemplating adding one to my Rampside as well. I will let you know how the rear bar behaves when it is installed.

  Thanks,
  Bill Wells